BEFORE USING THE WEB SITE PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
CLICK BELOW TO READ ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC STATE:
CALIFORNIA | ALASKA | HAWAII | NEW YORK | WASHINGTON DC | ILLINOIS | NEW JERSEY | CONNECTICUT | US TERRITORIES | MASSACHUSETTS | FLORIDA
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. By purchasing from Omega Ammunition either in person at retail store, online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
Except as otherwise stated herein regarding our Melt Down 100% Replacement/Money back Five Year Guarantee, It is our company policy that all ammunition sales are final. For certain states, which require it, you will be asked to agree to these terms and submit any additional government issued identification, before the order will be processed. Submit a copy of a government issued identification to prove your age is at least 21 years. This ID should be submitted before or with your order. The identification only has to be submitted with your first order. We will maintain a date of birth record on file sufficient for subsequent orders. The ID may be emailed, mailed or faxed. Orders for ammunition will not be shipped without proper identification and your confirmation to the above eligibility requirements. Some states like Illinois and New Jersey require their residents to present a copy of a firearms/ammunition owner’s identification card when purchasing. Feel free to contact us by phone or email if you want to make sure your appropriate licensing is already on record.
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Ammunition Purchases:
We comply with all local, state, and federal laws. The following list of state and local laws is not resented to be all inclusive of the 50 states’ numerous firearms, ammunition and magazine laws. You must be aware of any laws affecting your purchase.
- We do not ship ammunition to APO & FPO Addresses
- We do not ship ammunition to PO. Boxes
- We only ship orders to addresses within the U.S.
- No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder setup by the customer.
- No sales of ammunition delivered to the county of San Francisco. No ammunition delivered to the Cities of: Carson, Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, and San Francisco. Only sales to current FFL Dealers after providing proper documents. See other terms and conditions. No high capacity magazine exceeding 10rds sales to anyone or dealer in CA. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
- A legible copy of state issued identification and one of the following is required to be submitted with ammunition orders for first time:
- A valid CT permit to carry a pistol or revolver OR
- A valid CT long gun eligibility certificate OR
- A valid CT ammunition certificate
- Firearms/Ammunition ID card can be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com, along with our order number. You will need to follow up with Omega Ammunition to make sure we have received your information.
- These must be current, valid, & legible.
- Orders will be processed & retained until sufficient documents are submitted to and received by Omega Ammunition.
- Ammo can only be shipped to the address on the document.
- Check for other Local & State laws before ordering. It is your responsibility to know your state laws.
- Florida prohibits the manufacture, sale or delivery of any armor-piercing bullet or exploding bullet, or “dragon’s breath” shotgun shell, bolo shell, or flechette shell.
- No sales of ammunition and/or magazines to the City of Chicago. No sales of Incendiary, Exploding, Armor Piercing, APIT, Tracer, or SureShot Exploding Targets.
- You must provide your FOID cards and state photo ID submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with you order number in the email subject line. It is your responsibility to follow up with Omega Ammunition to make sure we have received your information.
- These must be current, valid, & completely legible.
- Orders will be processed & retained until sufficient documents are submitted to and received by Omega Ammunition.
- Ammo can only be shipped to an address on one of those two documents.
- FFL Dealers must provide a copy of their FFL.
- No direct sales of AP Ammo, Exploding Targets, Tracers & Incendiary ammo.
- We cannot ship ammunition to MA residents directly. Orders made must be shipped to a FFL dealer or to a valid License to Sell Ammunition Permit holder. A copy of the FFL MUST be Emailed to email@example.com before items can be shipped.
- No sales of magazines over 15 rounds.
- New JerseyFirearms/Ammunition identification card & State ID must accompany ammunition orders for first time. Firearms/Ammunition ID card can be submitted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must enter your order number in the email subject line. It is your responsibility to follow up with Omega Ammunition to make sure we have received your information.
- These must be current, valid, & completely legible.
- Orders will be processed & retained until sufficient documents are submitted to and received by Omega Ammunition.
- Ammo can only be shipped to the address on the document.
- Check for other Local & State laws before ordering. It is your responsibility to know your state laws.
- Due to New York State law, we can no longer ship ammunition purchased online to NY residents (we will still ship to FFL’s)
- Due to Hazmat shipping requirements we do not ship to Guam. Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. Current FFL Dealers with proper documentation, must make shipping arrangement.
- No Sales of any products. (we will still ship to FFL’s)
I understand that discharging, cleaning, or handling ammunition, components and/or firearms may cause exposure to lead, and I hold Omega Ammunition harmless and I assume full responsibility for any such exposure.
It is your obligation to know all laws regarding offers to sell and the sale and transfer of ammunition and to fully comply with such laws. The above list may not reflect every restricted city or county
Omega Ammunition recommends if you live in an apartment that you have your order delivered to the Main Office or Property Manager’s Office. Omega Ammunition is not responsible for lost or stolen ammunition. Do not forget to indicate what apartment number you live in.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of www.omegaammo.com. The collective work includes works that are licensed to www.omegaammo.com. Copyright 2017, www.omegaammo.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.omegaammo.com or purchasing www.omegaammo.com products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with www.omegaammo.com or to purchase www.omegaammo.com products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by www.omegaammo.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Omega Ammunition used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Omega Ammunition.
Our products as sold as is without representations or warranties and no return or refund provisions, save and except our unconditional 5 year Melt Down Guarantee. If for any reason for a period of 5 years from the purchase date of our ammunition, the ammunition dose not fire when shot from a properly functioning firearm, Omega Ammo will replace it and refund your original purchase price. You must return the ammunition in its original carton to Omega Ammunition for testing and verification of its failure to fire. If Omega Ammunition finds a defect, Omega will replace the ammunition and refund your original purchase price.
Limitation of Liability
www.omegaammo.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.omegaammo.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a www.omegaammo.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.omegaammo.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.omegaammo.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.omegaammo.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by www.omegaammo.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
www.omegaammo.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to www.omegaammo.com.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, with venue in Bexar County, under the laws and provisions thereof, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of www.omegaammo.com products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Bexar County, Idaho. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of www.omegaammo.com products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. www.omegaammo.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. www.omegaammo.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a www.omegaammo.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
www.omegaammo.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.omegaammo.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, www.omegaammo.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.omegaammo.com in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.omegaammo.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, www.omegaammo.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.omegaammo.com, www.omegaammo.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.omegaammo.com. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, www.omegaammo.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Windows XP Security Warning
As you have probably heard by now, Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft. Therefore, for security reasons, we strongly discourage using Windows XP and we do not support Windows XP. Due to a recent mandatory security upgrade, there will now be degraded functionality for users who attempt to browse the storefront on Windows XP machines. Our technical team has advised that shoppers who use any version of Internet Explorer on a Windows XP machine will not be able to visit or check out on secure, HTTPS pages. While other browsers may still work, we do not recommend browsing the Internet with Windows XP and remind you that XP is widely known to be insecure and unsafe.
PRICING & BILLING
DO I HAVE TO PAY SALES TAX?
Orders made by customers in the states of Texas will have to pay the applicable sales tax for their area. If you are a business located in Texas and have a state issued Sales and Use Tax Permit please Email a copy of this to email@example.com and the account will be noted as tax exempt.
I HAVE A QUESTION ON MY CHARGES.
Go to My Account / Order Status to review your orders. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
I NEED A COPY OF MY RECEIPT/INVOICE.
Manage your orders, invoices and shipment under My Orders in your account dashboard.
WHEN WILL MY CREDIT APPEAR ON MY ACCOUNT?
Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).
RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING FIREARMS AND SOME FIREARM ACCESSORIES
When used improperly firearms can be dangerous. By purchasing or retrieving a firearm won in our giveaway through this site you agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions and to only use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for a legal purpose. You further agree to;
- Assume all responsibility for the legality of a specific item when you purchase or obtain through contest herein;
- Be responsible for checking all local laws before ordering, accepting delivery or using an item from Ammo-Texas, LLC., DBA Omega Ammunition or any manufacturer whose product is sold, won or traded here. If you are at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, you will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov. For your assistance additional helpful links below:
- For a summary and matrix of all Ammunition Laws By State, click here: https://staging.omegaammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Ammunition-Laws-By-State.pdf
- Alabama: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/alabama/
- Alaska: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/alaska/
- Arizona: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/arizona/
- Arkansas: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/arkansas/
- California: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/california/
- Colorado: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/colorado/
- Connecticut: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/connecticut/
- Delaware: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/delaware/
- Florida: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/florida/
- Georgia: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/georgia/
- Hawaii: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/hawaii/
- Idaho: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/idaho/
- Illinois: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/illinois/
- Indiana: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/indiana/
- Iowa: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/iowa/
- Kansas: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/kansas/
- Kentucky: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/kentucky/
- Louisiana: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/louisiana/
- Maine: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/maine/
- Maryland: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/maryland/
- Massachusetts: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/massachusetts/
- Michigan: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/michigan/
- Minnesota: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/minnesota/
- Mississippi: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/mississippi/
- Missouri: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/missouri/
- Montana: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/montana/
- Nebraska: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/nebraska/
- Nevada: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/nevada/
- New Hampshire: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire/
- New Jersey: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-jersey/
- New Mexico: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-mexico/
- New York: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-york/
- North Carolina: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/north-carolina/
- North Dakota: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/north-dakota/
- Ohio: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/ohio/
- Oklahoma: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/oklahoma/
- Oregon: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/oregon/
- Pennsylvania: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/pennsylvania/
- Rhode Island: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/rhode-island/
- South Carolina: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/south-carolina/
- South Dakota: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/south-dakota/
- Tennessee: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/tennessee/
- Texas: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/texas/
- Utah: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/utah/
- Vermont: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/vermont/
- Virginia: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/virginia/
- Washington: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/washington/
- West Virgina: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/west-virginia/
- Wisconsin: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/wisconsin/
- Wyoming: https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/wyoming/
- To be responsible for complying with all firearms laws in your area;
- Notify us immediately should you have any concerns about the legality of any product you have ordered and or won;
- Be responsible for payment for all orders placed through this online system;
- Be responsible for payment of any taxes (if any), incurred in the transaction conducted on this site;
- Be responsible for the payment of any transfer fees incurred in regards to any transaction conducted on this site;
- You must be of legal age to own any items you order;
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any item from Ammo-Texas, LLC DBA Omega Ammo. We may request a copy of your state identification before shipping your order.
- You must provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed. We may contact you at the provided phone number before processing any order.
- If you have questions or concerns it is your responsibility to contact us prior to placing an order. Please contact us or log-in to the web site to access Live Chat.
When making a purchase from Ammo-Texas, LLC, you declare and warrant that:
- You are not prohibited by Federal or State law, or local ordinance, from receiving firearms or ammunition, or ammunition components, of any kind.
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age if purchasing long guns or long gun ammunition or ammunition components.
- You are at least twenty-one (21) years of age if purchasing a hand gun or ATF-defined “OTHER” firearm (including, but not limited to, stripped receivers, frames, and pistol-grip shotguns) OR ammunition or ammunition components for use in handguns.
- You are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) you are purchasing from Ammo-Texas LLC., (WARNING: You are not the actual buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person).
- You are not under indictment in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year.
- You have not been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- You have not been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs) OR have not been committed to a mental institution?
- You have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- You have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- You are not an alien illegally in the United States.
- You are not currently on Federal NICS or State agency “DELAY” OR “DENIED” status regarding your most recent attempt to purchase a firearm. Firearm AND/OR ammunition or ammunition component sales or transfers are prohibited during these conditions.
- You understand that handling, cleaning, or discharging firearms, ammunition or ammunition components may cause exposure to lead, and you hold Ammo-Texas, LLC, DBA Omega Ammunition harmless and you assume all responsibility for any lead exposure.
ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) Compliance Statement
By ordering any product(s) from Ammo-Texas LLC., DBA Omega Ammunition, website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the United States, nor to any foreign person, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. Government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
Export-restricted items include, but are not limited to, firearms, ammunition, electronic equipment, certain gear and firearm accessories, weapon-mounted or handheld optical equipment including rifle or handgun scopes, night vision and night vision accessories, holographic sight systems, “red-dot” optics, thermal vision, and tactical lights and lasers, knives, and body armor including vests, helmets and shields.
You must indicate on your order if you intend for an item(s) to be exported. An indication of desire of exportation in no way compels Ammo-Texas LLC., DBA Omega Ammunition to assist with export in any way, before or after purchase of an item(s). Export, or attempt to export, any controlled or prohibited items outside of the U.S. without complying with U.S. export control regulations can result in severe civil and criminal penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. We will not participate in any transaction, directly or indirectly, involving the illegal export or re-export of any prohibited items.
“Foreign Person” under ITAR § 120.16 means “any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101 (a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)”, and can mean “any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions).”
CANCELLATION AND ORDER CHANGE FEES
We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site, even before the order ships. After you have placed your order online, or over the phone with a sales associate you will be charged 10% cancellation/change fee if you decide to cancel the order or substitute products. You will not be charged any additional fee for adding items to an existing order. By placing an order online or making a phone order with a sales associate you agree to pay this 10% cancellation/change fee should you cancel or change your order. Our business is not set up to change orders easily. We apologize for having to implement these changes, but it is necessary in order to keep our prices low for our customers.
ITEM AVAILABILITY (Guaranteeing you will get the item)
Occasionally we have only one item in stock and more than one person orders it. We will honor the first funded order. If we run out of stock we will cancel your order and refund your money.
If you do not pay with credit card or ACH we do not hold items from your order. Consequently, if someone else with guaranteed funds buys the same item it may become unavailable and we cannot ship one to you. Once you place an order with us we will set your items aside with your name on them ONLY after your order is funded. This is our only way to know you are serious about the order. If you do send us a check or money order and we sell the item to someone else, we will return and void your personal check or mail you a refund check.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions or pictures on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will return the money.
If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders one, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will not bill the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that BudsGunShop.Com will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
When you visit Omegaammo.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Ammo-Texas, LLC., DBA Omega Ammunition reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Omegaammo.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Omegaammo.com and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Ammo-Texas, LLC., DBA Omega Ammunition or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Ammo-Texas, LLC., DBA Omega Ammunition are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Additional insurance is available on our check out page and we highly recommend you insure your purchase.
We and our affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by on this site it is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by Omegaammo.com, owned and operated by Ammo-Texas, LLC., on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Omegaammo.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Ammo-Texas, LLC., does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Omegaammo.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Omegaammo.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
SHIPPING A FIREARM – FFL’S AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Ammo-Texas, LLC., will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder. If you do not hold a valid FFL, Ammo-Texas, LLC., will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state. It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL of your choice in your area.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay BudsGunShop.com the transfer fee. Certain dealers also apply sales tax. This is between you and your FFL dealer. Ammo-Texas., LLC., only collects sales tax if you reside in the state of Texas.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. Our contact information is as follows: email@example.com
Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders are also subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Scopes / Optics Sales – Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
VERY IMPORTANT – FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
Special Procedures for Shipping Firearms
UPS accepts packages containing firearms (as defined by Title 18, Chapter 44, and Title 26, Chapter 53 of the United States Code) for transportation only (a) between licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, and licensed collectors (as defined in Title 18, Chapter 44 of the United States Code), and government agencies and (b) where not otherwise prohibited by federal, state or local law (i) from an individual to a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector; and (ii) from a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to an individual. The shipper must comply with and must ensure that each shipment containing firearms complies with all federal, state and local laws applicable to the shipper, recipient, and package, including, without limitation, age restrictions.
Use These UPS Services for Your Firearm Shipment
Handguns, as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921, will be accepted for transportation only via UPS Next Day Air Services, specifically, UPS Next Day Air® Early, UPS Next Day Air®, and UPS Next Day Air Saver®. (Note: UPS Express Critical™ Service is not available for firearms). UPS does not accept automatic weapons, including machine guns, for shipment. Firearms (including handguns) and firearm parts are not accepted for shipment internationally. UPS Returns® Services are not available for packages containing firearms.
Packing and Labeling Requirements for Firearms
All firearms must be shipped in new corrugated packaging which meets the UPS Single Wall Box Strength Guidelines. All firearms are to be packaged in accordance with UPS Packaging Guideline Specifications. Ammunition must be shipped separately from packages that contain firearms (including handguns). Packages containing handguns must be separated from other packages tendered to UPS for delivery. The shipper must use Delivery Confirmation Adult Signature Required service for each package containing a firearm, including a handgun or a firearm suppressor, and affix a UPS label requesting an adult signature upon delivery. The labeling and outer box markings on all firearms shipments should not identify the contents as containing a firearm. Labeling, including the shipper’s and consignee’s abbreviated names on the shipping label or air shipping document, must be non-descriptive.
How we Ship Ammunition (Cartridges, Small Arms)
UPS accepts for transportation such ammunition as constitutes “cartridges, small arms,” as defined in 49 C.F.R. § 173.59. All other allowable ammunition shipments are accepted only on a contractual basis, and must be prepared under the rules for a fully regulated hazardous material. Ammunition will be transported only when packaged and labeled in compliance with 49 C.F.R. § 172 (Hazardous Materials), and must be shipped in accordance with the UPS Guide for Shipping Ground. To meet the exception for Limited Quantity/ORM-D, ammunition can be shipped via UPS Ground only within the 48 contiguous United States, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu and Intra-Alaska.
To qualify as “Cartridges, small arms ORM-D” or limited quantity, ammunition must be: Ammunition that does not exceed 12.7 mm (50 caliber or 0.5 inch) for rifle or pistol cartridges or 8 gauge for shotgun shells; or Ammunition with inert projectiles or blank ammunition.
How to Package Cartridges
Small Arms Ammunition must be packed in inside boxes, partitioned within a snugly fitting outside box or in metal clips. Cartridges must be properly cushioned and protected from accidental initiation. The inside boxes, partitions or metal clips must be packaged in securely closed outside packaging that will not open during transit. The package may not exceed 66 lb. (30 kg).
Is a Hazardous Materials Label or Marking Required?
Yes, (until December 31, 2020) packages that meet the definition of Cartridges, small arms must be marked with the proper shipping name “Cartridges, small arms”, and designated as “ORM-D”. Materials marked “ORM-D” and shipped by UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous states, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu and Intra-Alaska do not require hazardous material shipping papers. This marking may either be in the form of an ORM-D sticker, or written by hand. If written by hand the letters “ORM-D” must be enclosed by a rectangle that is ¼” larger on each side than the designation “ORM-D”. (Note: The image below can be printed, cut out, and securely taped to the box with clear packing tape.)
Getting the Package to UPS Cartridges
Small arms may be shipped only through a UPS Scheduled Pickup Account (specifically, Daily Pickup, Daily On-Route Pickup, UPS Smart Pickup®, and Day-Specific Pickup), or through a UPS Customer Center (counters at UPS operational facilities). Note: Cartridges, small arms are not accepted for shipment via UPS Drop Boxes, and may not be tendered to or dropped off at locations of The UPS Store® or any third party retailer or UPS Access Point™ location.
Domestic Cartridges, small arms shipments that meet the exception for Limited Quantity/ORMD packages and that comply with all UPS requirements for the shipment of ammunition (as set forth above, in the “Shipping Firearms or Ammunition” guidelines, and in the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service and the UPS Rate and Service Guide in effect at the time of shipping (“UPS Terms”)) may be delivered by UPS to a third party retailer or UPS Access Point™ location in the United States.
Will I Pay An Additional Fee For Shipping Cartridges, Small Arms?
When shipping ORM-Ds or Limited Quantities of hazardous materials by UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous states, UPS Ground Intra-Oahu or Intra-Alaska, only the standard shipping charges apply. There are no “accessorial” or additional charges.
Important Additional Information
- Ammunition may not be packaged with firearms
- Ammunition may not be shipped to individuals under the age of 18
- Ammunition is not accepted for shipment internationally
Our Shipping Policies
- All orders received prior to 1PM, CST are shipped same day in accordance with UPS shipping policies as listed above. Your package will be received in accordance with standards stated above. Ground shipments depending on the receiving zone shipped to normally take 3-7 business days. Tracking information is automatically forwarded to you upon leaving our warehouse.
- All orders are processed with the highest encryption and security (128-bit) through our SSL certificates using Comodo Security: https://www.comodo.com/
- Omega uses WooCommerce as the eCommerce storefront
- Omega uses Authorize.net to process all transactions
Omega Hosting Information
- OmegaAmmo.com and all sub-domains are hosting at DigitalOcean, LLC
AMMO-TEXAS LLC., BBA OMEGA AMMUNITION MONTHLY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE GIVEAWAY IS MONTHLY WITH WINNERS BE ANNUNCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES HEREIN.
Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., age 21 years or older at time of entry. Subject to all applicable federal & state & local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Governed by U.S. law. Employees & their immediate families (parents, children, spouse, siblings) of the Omega Ammunition (“the Sponsor”), its advertising & promotion agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, retailers, subsidiaries, sales representatives and/or distributors, & their immediate families, & those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL PRIZES: WINNER SELECTION AND WINNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
Random drawings will be conducted by and decisions are final & binding in all respects. Winners will be notified within approximately 7 days from the date of their selection. Potential winners will be notified by email to the address associated with the corresponding entry. Three attempts will be made to contact potential winner within a 14-day period. If potential winner fails to respond within 14 days, or if notification attempts are returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified & an alternate selected. In order to receive a prize, at the discretion of the company, potential winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility & Release of Liability which must be signed & returned (along with any other documentation the company reasonably requires for prize fulfillment, such as, but not limited to providing proof of identity and various licenses or permits) within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a separate random drawing. Prizes awarded within approximately 30 days of winner verification, except in cases of delay of availability. The Sponsor is not responsible for such delays. All winners are responsible for any applicable expenses not expressly stated in offer, including federal, state & local income & sales taxes, insurance, licensing, registration & title fees, any options not included & expenses associated with claiming or picking up prizes. Any gun prize winner must conform to all local, state & federal regulations as applicable & must make arrangements for delivery of firearm(s) with appropriate federally licensed firearms dealers as required by State & Federal law. If prize is not picked up at dealer within 30 days of required date, winner bears risk of loss or damage; after 30 days, prize is considered forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random. No advertised item is intended for prize distribution or sale in those states or in those areas where such item is prohibited by law. Any winner whose potential selection to win a firearm prize would otherwise be in violation of federal, state, or local law will receive an alternate prize of equal value selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If for any reason whatsoever, a gun prize winner is not able to accept the prize due to restrictions under federal, state, or local law, or for any other reason, he/she will receive an alternate prize selected at Sponsor’s discretion. State & local laws, restrictions & regulations may limit or prohibit the sale, prize distribution, carry or use of certain prizes. Mention of product or service in advertisement does not mean it has been tested or approved by the company
By entering, each entrant accepts & agrees to be bound by these rules and decisions. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchange or transfer, except at Sponsors sole discretion, who reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of similar or greater value if any prize or any portion thereof is unavailable. By accepting the prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor, prize donors & any entity connected with this Giveaway accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded hereunder, including but not limited to personal injury or death. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, hometown and prize won for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, release, or permission. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot be implemented due to delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, utility outages or acts of terrorism. Winners acknowledge Sponsor & all other businesses concerned with this Giveaway and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize except that the prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s stated warranty.
NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS:
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway. By participating in the Giveaway, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any entrant if sponsor believes any person has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN individual, whether or not an ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, destroy, tamper WITH or vandalize this WEBSITE OR interfere with the OPERATION OF THE Giveaway, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS and SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES and diligently pursue all remedies AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION against ANY SUCH individual TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TERMS OF SALE DOLLAR BULLET CLUB
Sales of Products and Memberships to End Users Only
Dollar Bullet Club sells ammunition (the “Products”) to end-user customers who purchase and joined monthly memberships to receive the Products (“Membership”) only for their own personal, non-commercial use. You may not purchase Products or obtain Memberships for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose. The Membership and all rights and privileges conferred are personal and non-transferable.
Membership in Dollar Bullet Club is free, NOW. Membership fees may apply in the future, however if you have joined the Dollar Bullet Club prior to our offer of FREE Membership expiring, you will have the right to retain your Membership without monthly dues and all the benefits for life. Your Membership starts with a promotional offer that will allow you to save up to 30% on our first order. In exchange for this special promotional offer, and deep savings, you agree to remain a member and receive shipment at your chosen intervals and products for a period of one year, at which time Membership will continue to renew automatically on a Monthly basis.
Your Membership may start with a promotional trial, allowing you to receive your first product shipment at a reduced price of up to 30% off, (“Trial”). At the time of sign-up, your Payment Method will just be charged for the reduced trial price and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Combinations with other offers, discounts will not apply. Dollar Bullet Club reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your Trial eligibility. When you place your first order and if you chose to take advantage of our up to 30% savings, only products in stock at the time of your purchase will apply. No back orders will be allowed at this highly discounted price. We reserve the right to limit the quantity available to Members of any of our products at this substantially reduced price. If products are backordered or limited you will be notified by one of our customer service representatives. Every attempt will be made to get you a similar product of your satisfaction.
Pricing for Products and Memberships (including any applicable shipping and handling fees) can be found on Dollar Bullet Club’s then-current pricing page located on the Site at: http://www.omegaammo.com. The price that we will charge you for the Products and Memberships will be the price as posted on the Site on the date you first sign-up for a Membership to the Dollar Bullet Club. Dollar Bullet Club reserves the right to change prices for Products and Memberships at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or prices change.
Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., age 21 years or older at time of membership. Subject to all applicable federal & state & local laws and regulations. Know you state rules. See our Terms and Conditions sections for valuable resources on shippint ammo to your locations before you buy. Void where prohibited by law. Only one membership per eligible person.
CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCTS AND INTERVALS
Once you have set up your account simply choose the products and intervals you wish to have shipped. You may change your product mix at any time up to 10 days prior to a scheduled ship date, at no additional cost save and except any difference in product cost. You may also change your shipment intervals as you wish up to 10 days prior to a scheduled ship date, without penalty.
Members are assured first right to available product. I the past several years ammunition has been in short supply and most likely will continue to be. Membership is an important tool, as Omega Ammunition fulfills its Member orders as a priority to any other orders. Once a member it is advisable to maintain your Membership as the number of Members and the cost of Membership may change at any time.
We will begin billing your Payment Method for applicable shipments based on the product and intervals you selected. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to the amount of your initial order as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your initial purchase.
Our products as sold as is without representations or warranties and no return or refund provisions, save and except our unconditional 5 year Melt Down Guarantee. Please review our terms and conditions thoroughly before placing your order.
If one of our products fail to perform with the terms and conditions herein you are entitled to replacement and refund. Please read our terms and conditions thoroughly to follow the proper procedures for replacement and refund.
Payment Methods; Automatic Monthly Membership Renewals and Membership Cancellation Policy
Dollar Bullet Club accepts various Payment Methods. You agree to pay all fees charged to your account based on Dollar Bullet Club’s fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown on the payment page when you place your order. You are also responsible for paying any sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees that may apply to your purchase of Products or Memberships based on the address that you provide as the shipping address when you register for a Membership, and you authorize Dollar Bullet Club or the third party payment processing service provider that we engage to charge your Payment Method for any such taxes and fees. All payments shall be made by your selected Payment Method in advance prior to shipping the Products. If you do not pay on time or if your Payment Method cannot be charged for any reason, Dollar Bullet Club reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and Membership and terminate these Terms of Service. All sales and payments will be in US dollars.
Dollar Bullet Club and Dollar Bullet Club’s third party payment service provider may receive updated Payment Method information from your credit card or payment method issuer. The disbursement of the updated Payment Method information is provided to Dollar Bullet Club and Dollar Shave Club’s third party payment service provider at the election of your credit card and payment method issuer. Neither Dollar Bullet Club nor Dollar Bullet Club’s third party payment service provider is responsible for the distribution of your credit card or payment method information. It is at the sole election of your credit card or payment method issuer. Your credit card or payment method issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service. It is your responsibility to contact your credit card or payment method issuer with regards to your right to opt out of the update service.
You may cancel your Membership at any time by logging on to your account page within Omegaammo.com, to cancel a membership, please log in to your account on the Site and select the “membership options” link at the bottom of the page, then follow instructions towards cancellation. Cancellation requests submitted in this manner (via your account page on the Omegammo.com must be received at least ten full calendar days prior to your next shipping date to avoid being charged for that shipment. If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Dollar Bullet Club requires a reasonable amount of time to process your Membership cancellation request. If you cancel your Membership, you will enjoy your Membership benefits until the end of the then-current Membership term, and your Membership benefits will expire at the end of the then-current Membership term.
Shipping and Product Acceptance
The shipment date will be determined according to whichever date is closer to the date of the Customer’s first purchase date. Shipping dates are estimates only. All shipments are sent via UPS The risk of loss and title for all Products purchased via the Site pass to the Customer upon delivery of the item to the carrier. Additional shipping service is available on our checkout page. All Members receive free shipping for the lifetime of their Membership on orders of $100.00 or more, excluding tax if applicable.